Mexican Salsa Trio Recipes
If you enjoyed the video please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel and don’t forget to click the bell icon so you get a notification every time we post a brand new video. Thank you!
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
Mexican Salsa TrioCourse: SidesCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Cooking details per recipe ⬆️
Easy Mexican salsa recipes are not hard to find, and the end result is astonishingly delicious! You can’t go wrong when it comes to authentic Mexican salsas if flavor and a kick of heat is what you’re looking for. This video tutorial will take you through the step by step process so you can accomplish this wonderful recipes in your own kitchen. They are very easy to make, you will definitely have fun in the process and enjoy the results!
- Creamy red salsa – MILD in heat # 1
- Servings: 1 1/2 cups
6 ea chiles de arbol
2 TBSP avocado oil
1 lb roma tomatoes, remove the stem area, roughly dice
1/4 ea or (3 oz) medium white onion, roughy diced
2 garlic cloves, peeled
To taste or (1 tsp) , kosher salt
1/4 cup Avocado oil, stream
- Roasted salsa # 2 – Spicy
Servings: 1 1/2 cups
2 ea guajillos, devained
10-12 ea chiles de arbol
4 ea tomatillos, cut in half (10 oz)
1 ea roma tomato, remove the stem, cut in half (4 oz)
1/4 ea medium white onion, slice into 3 pieces, leave root (3 oz)
2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1/2 tsp Mexican dry oregano
To taste, kosher salt (1 tsp)
- Creamy green salsa # 3 – Mild
Servings: 2 cups
(Note: cut all ingredients as uniform in size as possible)
3 ea jalapeños, de-seed and cut in half
1 serrano, cut in half (optional)
1 calabacita, Mexican zucchini, cut into medium pieces (10 oz)
4 tomatillos, quartered (8 oz)
1/4 white onion, medium, roughly diced (3 oz)
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 cup avocado oil
1/2 bunch cilantro, fresh
Salt to taste (1 1/2 tsp kosher salt)
- Creamy red salsa # 1
- Sauté the chiles de arbol in oil over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Turn continuously, don’t let them burn. Remove from the pan and set aside until needed.
- On the same pan and oil sauté the onion and garlic until the onions have slightly softened. Stir in the tomatoes and let them cook until completely softened.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the ingredients into the blender including, the chiles de arbol. Add salt and process.
- When everything has broken down and looks smooth, add the 1/4 cup of oil slowly and in a thin stream while the blender is still working. This will make the salsa super creamy and smooth once done. Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy!
- Roasted salsa # 2
- Place a comal over low heat. Toast the guajillos and chiles de arbol until fragrant while turning continuously. Remove from the heat, rinse and drain. Set aside until needed.
- Turn the heat to medium high. On the same comal roast the tomatillos, tomato, onion, garlic cloves until charred on all sides, softened and completely cooked through.
- Once roasted transfer everything into a blender; as well as, the dried peppers, oregano, and salt. Blend until everything is broken down but you still have pieces of skin left behind.
- Transfer into a serving dish and ENJOY!
- Creamy green salsa # 3 – Mild
- Place a pan over medium heat, add the oil and let it reach a safe pan frying temperature.
- Pan- fry the jalapeños, serrano, calabacita, tomatillos, onion and garlic until completely soft and cooked through. Don’t let them brown too much, lower the heat if needed.
- When done, turn off the heat and let everything cool down slightly. Transfer the ingredients and oil into a blender. Also add in the cilantro and salt. Process until super creamy and smooth. Transfer into a serving dish and ENJOY!
If you make this recipe, I’de love to see pictures of your creative work on social media
This lentil salad, is packed with veggies, flavor from a lemon vinaigrette that’s so refreshing, and looks beautiful. What a treat!
Crunchy Chicken Tacos
Hard shell tacos are a version of tacos that’s unique and popular because they are delicious and its crunchy texture is so enjoyable. The meat should be well seasoned to impart flavor through each bite and the toppings add an extra touch of magic. For instance; this marinade has chipotle and paprika for smokiness, lime to bring balance and a few spices for complex flavors. These tacos not only look amazing but are a crowd pleaser!
Pepinada and Mangonada Drinks
Mangonada and pepinada are two very similar frozen drinks. Depending on the drink, a flavored sorbet is paired with chamoy, tajin and fruit to create a burst of flavor. It’s a celebration of flavors and there is no doubt mangos, cucumbers and chamoy were meant for each other. So delicious!
Chile Colorado Recipe
Chile colorado is made up of melt in your mouth pieces of meat drenched in a rich sauce, made from Mexico’s most popular dried peppers. It’s name simply means “red chili” referring to its color.
Chorizo Queso Dip
Wether for a party, gathering or game, a good cheese dip is a must! This creamy, smooth, delicious chorizo queso dip comes together in under 30 minutes. Try it and fall in love!
Mexican Style Hotdogs
Hotdogs may not be something that comes to mind, when you think of Mexico. But, they are very popular in Mexico. In fact, our love and creativity is reflected with each ingredient. We use our talents and gifts to make Mexican style hotdogs our very own way!