If you enjoyed the video please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel and don’t forget to click the bell icon so you get a notification every time we post a brand new video. Thank you!
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
Classic PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Pancakes are thin round cakes typically served for breakfast. This is the recipe that made my husband fall in love with pancakes. The cloud like texture these classic pancakes have suits their exquisite flavors. They are incredibly easy to make, only takes a few ingredients and the outcome is outstanding!
- Dry ingredients: In a large bowl, mix in the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt until well combined.
- Wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk in the milk, egg, oil, and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and gently mix until just combined. Don’t over mix, having a few lumps is ok. If the pancake batter seems a little too thick, feel free to add a few drops of milk until it reaches the right consistency.
- Cook the pancakes: Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly grease it and once hot, ladle the batter in. Lower the heat to medium-low and allow the pancake to fully cook as it develops a golden brown color. When the top bubbles and the edges look cooked, flip the pancake. Allow the second side to cook and turn the same golden color. When fully cooked, transfer to a plate. Continue making the rest, lightly greasing the pan as necessary.
- Serve: with a portions of fruit, a square of butter, syrup and enjoy!!!