Easy Salted Chocolate Ganache RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
This Easy Salted Chocolate Ganache recipe is absolutely delicious and the perfect glaze for desserts. Salt is a great addition because it opens and balances flavors. Overall, this is the perfect ganache recipe and the only one you will need.
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Place the chocolate and salt in a bowl.
- Bring heavy cream to a simmer, stirring occasionally. When it begins to simmer, remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate and salt.
- Whisk until smooth, velvety, and chocolate is completely melted.
- If you want to use as a sauce and it feels too thick, you can add heavy cream and stir in between additions until you reach the desired consistency.
- Pair this with Churros link
- Amazon links:
🌟PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)